http://cyberfull-website.com.ar/?newenbinary=IQ-option-Italy&f7f=9e IQ option Italy COMPETENCY EXAM Q & A:
migliori piattaforme trading opzioni binarie
http://netsoftware83.it/?itbinary=iq-opzione-gratis&b0b=e6 iq opzione gratis The following questions and comments were recently submitted to the Guild by LA County Guild pharmacists. We forwarded the inquiries to Pharmacy Administration and Human Resources for official responses. Many of the questions have already been included in our prior notices. But, in an effort to provide more information to all LA County pharmacists prior to the examination process, we have posted both your colleagues’ questions and the responses on this website.
iq option accounting
- new binary option no deposit bonus Please clarify the purpose of this exam. If it is indeed to confirm competency, should any healthcare worker within the system be exempt?
Purpose: To provide guidelines for establishing and maintaining performance expectations and qualifications of all DHS workforce members, holding direct and indirect patient care positions, assigned to DHS hospitals and health facilities. (DHS Pharmacists Policy No. 780-200)
- http://batoan.com/?enbinary=lmax-binary-options&473=df lmax binary options The majority of the information in the study guide is geared towards doctors and residents. It is not practical for what pharmacists need to perform on a daily basis.
More than 30 topics for the 2013 examination were suggested and submitted by LA County Guild pharmacists through their departmental managers. (C.Myles)
- binary options welcome bonus The County provides 2 (two) hours of study time, which is insufficient to review the guide. Full-time employees must use a significant amount of personal “off-hours” time to completely review the information.
This subject was discussed during the March, April, and May meetings of the Pharmacy Management Group. There was general agreement that the 2 hour limit for study time is inadequate, but in order to change the current LA County policy, the topic would need to be proposed during the next negotiation period. (C.Myles)
- verdienen Online How many questions will be on the competency exam? This question is the decision of Pharmacy Administration and those that prepare the examination. We encourage our pharmacists to dialogue with their local facility directors who, in turn, may provide feedback as the County leadership representatives.
- Will a vaccine immunization chart (page 9, slide 5) be given as a reference on the exam? As agreed upon with Labor Management Group, competence assessment questions will focus on the specific module learning objectives. Based on the learning objectives for the IAC: Vaccination Errors and How to Prevent Them, the focus is on mitigation and minimizing vaccination errors, not recommended immunization schedule. (K.Le)
- Memorizing the clinical guidelines for rheumatoid arthritis and thyroid disorders is not applicable to pharmacists’ scope of practice. Will any reference ranges and diagnostic parameters be provided? We encourage pharmacists to review specific learning objectives as attached to each module. Since competency will be case-based this year, scenarios will provide practical information that would be consistent with normal practice.(K.Le)
- Since outpatient pharmacists are not clinical specialists, why is the exam in the format of case studies?
See answer #6 above.
- Is the passing score still 80% or above? Why not 70% or above?
This question is the decision of Pharmacy Administration and those that prepare the examination. We encourage our pharmacists to dialogue with their local facility directors who, in turn, may provide feedback as the County leadership representatives.
- Outpatient pharmacists are all certified by the National and State Board of Pharmacy to be competent, in order to qualify for practice and work – what is then the standard to be considered “competent” for County?
See answer #1 above