Message from the Executive Director
- Improved COMMUNICATION and
- Increased number of REPRESENTATIVES
http://hladmissions.com/?svbinary=bin%C3%A4ra-optioner-gratis-demo-konton&081=83 binära optioner gratis demo konton
- E-MAIL BLASTS – we are currently improving the sorting mechanism to allow us to limit communication to specific locations. This will be particularly useful during negotiations when timeliness and confidentiality issues are most important.
- POSTCARDS – containing the 5-digit Guild account number needed to register on the website were sent to all members. The account number is used as an ID when registering on the website, enabling access to the “members-only” sites.
- FACE-TO-FACE pharmacist meetings: We are deeply indebted to and wish to thank the pharmacists at the Panorama City Kaiser facility who recently created a “pilot” meeting format. Guild representatives and leadership joined Guild pharmacists at their work-site during the lunch hour for the purpose of exchanging ideas and answering questions. As a result of the success at the Panorama City facility, we are scheduling similar events at each of the Kaiser, Southern California medical centers. We are hoping to meet with pharmacists at each of the medical centers before the end of October. Dates and details will be communicated to you via e-mail blasts and posted on the website as soon as they are confirmed.
http://taxisconrad.com/?enbinary=regulated-binary-options-brokers-europe&16d=cb regulated binary options brokers europe
http://bdmotomasyon.net/?newenbinary=binary-options-ig&13e=77 binary options ig
Guild For Professional Pharmacists